Full Front-End Web Development Course - Learn modern web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScipt (JS) and practice with hands-on examples during course
Preview this course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- How to include JS File in HTML
- What are variables, why are they used
- What is Boolean Logic
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator), how to use
- What is loops (for loops, while loops, continue and break statements), how to use them
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Decleration and Function Expression
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...), Array iteration
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
- What is DOM, how to manipulate DOM
Welcome to the Full Front-End Web Development Course course.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a Master level in hours! By the way, you do not need to know anything about this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough Bootstrap website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with us while learning all that web development offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, grid, and more.
In our course, you can test what you have learned on both MAC and Windows computers. You do not need to purchase any tools or applications as free tools and platforms are used.
During the course, I made sure to explain all the topics that may seem complicated to you in as simple and detailed as possible. I have used some diagrams to help you understand better.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
How you can operate on variables,
How to create a conditional statement,
How you can perform transactions with Loops,
How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
How DOM Manipulation is done,
You will have learned and had the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel ours seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Full Front-End Web Development Course course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a Web developer
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes