Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning - Essential Linear Algebra and Calculus Hands-On in NumPy, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
- Created by Dr Jon Krohn, Ligency Team
- English [Auto]
Preview this course GET COUPON CODE
To be a good data scientist, you need to know how to use machine learning libraries such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and PyTorch to solve whatever problem you have at hand.
To be an excellent data scientist, you need to know how those libraries and algorithms work under the hood. This is where our Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning comes in.
Led by deep learning guru Dr. Jon Krohn, this course provides a firm grasp of the mathematics — namely the linear algebra and calculus — that underlies machine learning algorithms and data science models.
The course is broken down into the following sections:
Linear Algebra Data Structures
Eigenvectors and Eigenvalues
Matrix Operations for Machine Learning
Derivatives and Differentiation
We have finished filming additional content on calculus (Sections 9 and 10), which will be edited and uploaded in the summer of 2021. At that point, the Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning course could be considered complete, but we will continue adding related bonus content — on probability, statistics, data structures, and optimization — as quickly as we can. Enrollment now includes free, unlimited access to all of this future course content — over 25 hours in total.
Throughout each of the sections, you'll find plenty of hands-on assignments, Python code demos, and practical exercises to get your math game in top form!
Are you ready to become an outstanding data scientist? See you in the classroom.
Programming: All code demos will be in Python so experience with it or another object-oriented programming language would be helpful for following along with the code examples.
Mathematics: Familiarity with secondary school-level mathematics will make the class easier to follow along with. If you are comfortable dealing with quantitative information — such as understanding charts and rearranging simple equations — then you should be well-prepared to follow along with all of the mathematics.
Who this course is for:
- You use high-level software libraries (e.g., scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow) to train or deploy machine learning algorithms, and would now like to understand the fundamentals underlying the abstractions, enabling you to expand your capabilities
- You’re a software developer who would like to develop a firm foundation for the deployment of machine learning algorithms into production systems
- You’re a data scientist who would like to reinforce your understanding of the subjects at the core of your professional discipline
- You’re a data analyst or A.I. enthusiast who would like to become a data scientist or data/ML engineer, and so you’re keen to deeply understand the field you’re entering from the ground up (very wise of you!)
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes