Become a Node.js developer:/Node.js/Express.js/MongoDB/API - Learn Node.js from scratch by building a real-world Chat application and a REST API
- Hot & New
- Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
- English [Auto]
Preview this course GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production environment
- Create real-time web app with Node ,MongoDB and SocketIO
- Read and write to files using FS Module
- Read to streams
- Write to streams
- Store data and communicate with online database
- Track your app with version control
- Create and test request handlers
Node is quite popular and used by some big companies like eBay, General Electric, GoDaddy, Microsoft, PayPal, Uber, and Yahoo! just to name a few. By the end of this course you will have some basic understanding of Node.js. build applications.
We will be building a real-time chat application that you can use to communicate with your friends and family using node ,express ,socketio and mongodb. Also we will build a REST APi from scratch using Node and Express. REST stands for Representational State Transfer and defines a set of standards for web services. It is an architectural style as well as an approach for communications purposes that is often used in various web services development.
An API is an interface that different software programs use to communicate with each other.
RESTful API is an API that conforms to the REST architectural style and constraints. REST systems are stateless, salable,cacheable, and have a uniform interface.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Node Developers
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes