Coupon Udemy Free - Become a Mortgage Loan Processor, Finibi Mortgage CEO, Joe Correa, teaches you how to become a mortgage loan processor
- Created by Joe Correa
- English [Auto]
Online Courses Udemy GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- You will be able to understand how mortgage processing works
- You will be able to start working as a mortgage loan processor
- You will be able to prepare and submit a loan package to underwriting for approval
- You will learn how to review specific documents including a 1003 and disclosures
- You will learn how to become a contract processor as well as a salaried processor
- You will understand how to prepare a loan package for auditing
- You will be able to complete compliance checks and know exactly what needs to be in each file
- You will learn how to view and make changes on Calyx Point
- You will learn how to submit a loan on a lenders website
Starting a new career as a mortgage loan processor is a smart and profitable decision that can have a significant effect on your financial future. Mortgage loan processors are in high demand!
In this modern course, you'll learn all of the skills necessary to become a successful mortgage loan processor and be able to use these skills in you're day-to-day working life. From how to prepare a loan package to submitting a file to underwriting and getting an "approved with conditions" status, these lectures are designed for any one who is interested in starting a career in real estate but that would prefer not be in sales. With real world examples demonstrating exactly how to execute each step of the mortgage process, you'll find out exactly what to do (and what not to do) to prepare a file to the level where it can be approved and be compliant with all federal and state regulations.
Main benefits of this course and of being a mortgage loan processor are:
- Make a great starting and future income
Most starting processors make $40,000 - $60,000 per year. Senior and experienced loan processors make $60,000 - $100,000+
- Have the flexibility of getting paid in the form of a salary or as an independent contractor (Work from home on your computer and phone if you are an independent contractor)
- Learn what it takes to close a home loan
- Start a career that is in high demand where you can quickly increase your income
If you already know the basics of being a loan processor and want refresh your memory or are just starting out and want to learn more in depth, this is the course for you. Ensuring the success of each and every loan is very different if you have the knowledge necessary to solve problems and have back up plans if problems arise. You need to know the steps you will need to take to prepare, submit, and close a loan. This takes experience and the right skills which is what this course will provide you with.
The first section of this course will take you through two hugely important elements of loan processing: how the entire loan process works and what you'll need to do on each and every loan file. You will learn how to do quality control checks to make sure you are compliant with all laws and how to be ready for an audit. In the second section of this course, you will learn what you need to do to start a career as a loan processor and what it entails.
At the end of it all, you'll have the tools needed to make better, and more successful decisions in your loan processor role.
A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Joseph Correa is the founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. Having closed hundreds of mortgage loans and processed many of them, he has the necessary processing knowledge to help you become a success. In the past, he has also owned a correspondent lender business and invested in real estate.
Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to start a new career in real estate
Anyone who wants to work from home
Students who want to make a large income no matter what your age
Mortgage loan originators looking to start their own business
Real estate agents looking to learn a new field
Anyone who wants to start a career that has a stable income and great benefits
100% Off Udemy Coupon . Free Udemy Courses . Online Classes